Our IT team partners with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services. The ITSM Developer/Administrator has ownership for the delivery of the toolset development roadmap, daily administration tasks as well as ensuring the tool delivers agile, automated and intuitive solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of the service delivered to customers.
As ITSM Developer/Administrator you understand that a customer focused, slick ITSM toolset can deliver business edge. You will use your skills to drive the platform forward to improve operational efficiency.
- Constantly analyse automated procedures and review with a view to improving and streamlining these.
- Analyse current ticket volumes and identify candidate support processes for automation.
- Build out request templates.
- Improve tool maturity.
- Manage integration with 3rd party tools.
- Create and maintain Business Services, manage and maintain links between CI’s throughout the service lifecycle.
- Implement coded solutions to improve the effectiveness of the Service Desk and reduce potential for human error.
- Implement workflow packages in ServiceDesk Plus as needed to improve efficiencies.
- Reduce the required manual input on low level, low gratification tasks.
- Manage SSO integration with OKTA/SAML
- Maintain the integrity of the ITSM toolset across all instances.
- Provide ServiceDesk Plus configuration and customization assistance including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting, network monitoring integration, access and security and third party software integrations.