Are you numerate, analytical, and process driven, with a keen attention to detail? If so, this entry-level position could be the perfect opportunity for you....
As Cash Reconciliation Analyst, you will play a key role supporting our Depositary team in providing high quality service to all our clients.
The Depositary is a regulated firm, so it is essential that you follow the internal policies and procedures to ensure we remain compliant with the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and applicable laws. You will need to have strong attention to detail and use your own initiative to identify any risk or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for completing daily cash reconciliations for a set of Depositary clients, dealing with client queries, preparing client invoicing and debtor management. You will understand what it means to have outstanding customer focus and how to build strong customer relationships with key stakeholders for our new and existing clients.
Here at IQEQ, we pride ourselves on being resilient, respectful and open. We operate a culture of support and collaboration, so your pro-active approach and internal relationship building skills will be put into practice every day.
What will you do on a day-to-day basis:
- Perform daily bank reconciliations on a client allocation of funds and ensure that all appropriate checklists are completed.
- Ensure adequate documentation and evidence exists to verify the nature of cash flows.
- Ensure relevant procedures, checklists are adhered to, minimising any risk of errors.
- Liaise with clients to ensure any reconciling items are resolved in an appropriate time and manner.
- Act as a point of contact for cash monitoring clients, helping to develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Update Investran to ensure all cash movements are recorded.
- Prepare client invoicing, ensuing these are prepared in line with relevant fee agreements.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Asset Verification and Compliance teams.
You will have the opportunity to develop the role along with your own personal skill set, supported by us. Your long-term career and development are important to us.