IQ-EQ has a strong and growing presence in the U.S., with more than 320 professionals based across our nine offices.
The combination of Blue River’s broad service offering and IQ-EQ’s worldwide platform has resulted in the most complete service provider for alternative fund managers in the U.S.
Our shared entrepreneurial approach coupled with a strong focus on providing white-glove client service has positioned the newly combined entity as the provider of choice for alternative asset managers in America - the largest and fastest growing alternative fund administration and regulatory compliance market in the world.
Blue River offers a comprehensive suite of services locally as well as close connectivity to the additional solutions and global capabilities from across IQ-EQ’s 23 worldwide jurisdictions. These services are from across the key Funds and Institutional, Private Wealth and Corporate segments.
- Fund administration to private equity funds
- Fund operations
- Middle office and outsourced CFO services to hedge funds
- Management company operations services
- Regulatory compliance solutions across all advisory structures
Additional offerings include
- Tax compliance and advisory services
- IT and cybersecurity consulting and managed services
- A host of operations, tax and IT services to portfolio companies and assets owned by private equity funds
Blue River’s nine office locations are - Dallas (HQ), Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, North Carolina and San Francisco.
To find out more about Blue River, part of IQ-EQ, or our wider U.S. operations, and discuss how we can support your requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.