IQ-EQ is committed to maintaining the highest levels of legal and ethical standards in the conduct of its business and to operating in an honest and transparent way, without bribery or corruption being used to obtain any unfair advantage.
We have established an internal policy “The Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy”, supported by training and adequate procedures and controls which apply strictly to all employees, directors, agents, consultants, contractors and to any other person or bodies acting on behalf of the Group within all countries, areas and functions in which we operate.
This, our Public Statement, is made in order to communicate to potential business partners, clients, or future employees what they can expect with regard to the IQ-EQ approach to Bribery and Corruption in any external engagement or relationship. These standards are applied to our fiduciary clients via their corporate or trust structures.
Our Zero Tolerance stance
The Group will not condone any employee, contractor, client or any party with which we do business or who might conduct business on our behalf;
- offering, promising or making, a payment, gift or hospitality with the expectation or hope that a business advantage will be received, or to reward a business advantage already given
- requesting, agreeing to receive, or accepting a payment, gift or hospitality in the expectation or belief that a business advantage will be awarded, or as a reward for a business advantage already granted
- taking any action aimed at securing a commercial, contractual or regulatory advantage for IQ-EQ or its clients that is unethical or results in personal pecuniary advantage for a IQ-EQ employee, related individual, client or related client entity or person.
- bribing an individual in public office or service anywhere in the world in the course of conducting business for or with IQ-EQ
- making a facilitation payment to any individual in the course of conducting business for or with IQ-EQ
- making a charitable contribution knowing that there is a political interest in that charity, or where such a contribution would not be considered legal and ethical under local laws and practices.
- making contributions to political parties or representatives of political parties.
Here at IQ-EQ we take our role in the prevention of Bribery & Corruption, with its negative social, regulatory and legal associations very seriously. To that end, IQ-EQ will not knowingly conduct business or continue in a business relationship where an employee, service provider, agent or contractor acts outside of our anti-bribery and corruption principles.